- The mission of PPKT is to provide quality and standard Information Technology infrastructure and services. The mission is also to coordinate processes involving academic, students, administtation and management through web site portals in order to transfer and share information in the effort to increase knowledge and skills in Information Technology among USM staff members.
- To guide and become a source of inspiration to University staff members in facing the challenges in the ever-dynamic trend of Information Technology. Ensuring that the vision of the University to become a pioneer institution in learning and research will turn into a reality with Information Technology as a catalyst.
- Developing a knowledgeable and informed campus community in the field of Information Technology. To become a reference centre for issues pertaining to Information Technology as well as creating Information Technology culture among campus community.
- Offer quality services and support R&D activities, higher education teaching & learning and providing an overall infrastructure of ICT in USM, innovatively and creatively. Apart from that, PPKT is also an “enabler” to knowledgeable and educational environment.
- Unite the services in academic, students, administrative as well as management and community in one information portal and web-based sharing. With the establishment of PPKT, it will become a pioneer to more new development for the comfort of dealing, servicing as well as generating, keeping and expanding education far and wide.
- All applications will be reviewed and approved within (3) three working days from the date of a fully completed application form receipt.
- All reports on the malfunction of PPKT gadgets which do not need a replacement from suppliers or suppliers’ expertise will be settled within (5) working days.
- Processing and distributing all bills and payment claims to the Bursary Department within (3) days from the dates of the bills.